Dify is an AI-native application development and language models operations platform used to create text generation applications for various scenarios, such as website AI Chatbots with business data, robots for answering specific questions, text generators for summarizing essential information, marketing, copywriting generation apps, and more.
Dify Ai Features
- Develop AI apps based on the capabilities of multiple models: You can choose capabilities based on different models when building your Dify AI apps. Dify is compatible with Langchain, meaning it will support various LLMs.
- Visual orchestration of prompts: Build an AI app in minutes by visually writing and debugging prompts.
- Text embedding(datasets): Fully automated text preprocessing embeds your data as context without complex concepts. Support PDF, TEXT, and syncing data from Notion, webpages, and APIs.
- API-based: Backend-as-a-service. Directly access web apps or integrate via APIs without complex backend setup.
- Data labeling and improvement: Visually inspect AI logs and improve data via labeling to continuously enhance performance.
- Plugins: Dify supports first-party plugins like web browsing, Google search, and Wikipedia for online lookup, analyzing web content, and explaining the AI's reasoning. More plugins are coming soon.
- Team workspaces: Supports team collaboration. Members can join workspaces to edit, manage, and use team AI apps.
Currently supported Large Language models:
- OpenAI: GPT-4, GPT-3.5-turbo, GPT-3.5-turbo-16k, text-DaVinci-003
- Azure OpenAI Service
- Anthropic: Claude2, Claude-instant
- Hugging Face Hub